21 Signs from Loved Ones in the Afterlife
Your Loved Ones in the Afterlife Are Communicating with You Through Signs!
Signs can be as gentle as a feather or as strong as a gust of wind. All signs say, “I love you. I am here with you.”
One doesn’t need to be a psychic or a medium to receive and recognize the signs from loved ones in the afterlife. To observe and appreciate them requires no special training. All it takes is a whole lot of love, and a belief in the survival of the soul after death.
- After death communication is more common than you think
- Research has proven the existence of after death communication
- Signs can come from the unborn in heaven
- Children and even babies often bring forth signs of loved ones in the afterlife
- Signs are meant to comfort and protect us
- The 3 important things you must have to receive signs from the other side
- Why loved ones in heaven give us signs
- How the deceased use the 21 most common signs to reach us from the afterlife
By Jennifer Angelee
Praise for 21 Signs from Loved Ones in the Afterlife
Jennifer Angelee is a marvelous and insightful author. She shares her afterlife experiences with gentle compassion and clarity. Reading 21 Signs from Loved Ones in the Afterlife is like taking a bath in the warm, soothing waters of LOVE. Each of the 21 signs is clearly presented and easily understood. Multiple examples showcase the believability of the afterlife while allowing the reader to bask in the surety of life everlasting. I highly recommend this compelling story of life after death.
~ Rebecca Austill-Clausen, award-winning author of Change Maker: How My Brother’s Death Woke Up My Life
~ Cara Hope Clark, author of Widow’s Moon: A Memoir of Healing, Hope, and Self-Discovery through Grief and Loss.
~ Sheena Smith, author of All Kids Can Thrive: A Holistic Education Resource for a Successful and Conscious Classroom
~ Rosemary S., widow and entrepreneur